[hpsdr] Diversity reception w/dual Merc boards

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Oct 26 15:37:14 PDT 2010

Hi Gerd,

RRR.  Your test results are convincing.  Nice work in sorting this out.

Now we'll have to ponder whether we can streamline the Verilog code
any more, I suppose, if we want to push any harder.  Not what I wanted
to hear but, hey, there it is.  It's at least beneficial to know how
close to the limit we're actually running.  Thanks for your work!

Joe K5SO