[hpsdr] Equipment Set for sale

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Sun Sep 12 20:54:12 PDT 2010

  I have a pretty much complete board and enclosure set available as I
have just too many projects going right now..
*Inventory below....*
I have used it on a long wire inside the house. I have never transmitted
with it but was using it for a receiver as no tower or outside antenna's
at my QTH. I have been gathering boards and parts and putting it all
together along the way..
  I t did go to field day a couple years ago and did perform excellent
as a receiving band scanner, everyone who played with it was quite
impressed with the rx capability.

I am asking $925.00 plus shipping for the lot. I can take pictures if
needed.  Paypal accepted I only have one set so first buyer to make
payment in full gets it. I will ship next business day from payment
clearing.

My paypal is doug at ohioaprs.net I am also radiodoug on ebay and have 100%
feedback on 575+ transactions.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

Includes the following;

*Pandora Housing - new around Xmas 2009
Janus - extremely low mileage- never used
Ozzy - low mileage/tested
Penny - very low mileage/tested
Mercury - low mileage/tested
Atlas - assembled and tested/working
LPU - assembled and tested/working
Pinocchio kit un-assembled
Penny-whistle -  assembled but not integrated or tested
Antenna Switch -Germany-with connecting cable - new around Xmas*

Doug
KD8B