[hpsdr] Troubles with OZY

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Sat Sep 4 11:13:29 PDT 2010

Hi Reinhold,

I think you need to get newer code than what you have -
load_firmware.exe was replaced a while back because it did not work
on Windows Vista and 7.  You can get the latest code
at:
svn://64.245.179.219/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release.

Also, if you've never upgraded the firmware on the Mercury and
Penelope boards  you'll need to do that.  The code to do that is at:
svn://64.245.179.219/svn/repos_sdr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release
  - there's a README.txt file in there that goes over how to do it.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)