[hpsdr] Hermes and Apollo Status

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sun Sep 5 03:59:36 PDT 2010

Hi Steve.

I want to add some comments about Apollo status:

I have built and tested the Beta PCB´s for Apollo and they work as
expected. Some modifications where needed so the PCB has been updated and
will be produced when Hermes has been approved for production. The mods
are only minor so should not give any problems.
I hope to have one working Hermes (modified Beta) and Apollo on air very
soon.

The modified Beta Hermes has very good data for both RX and TX. The TX
linearity is better than from Penny but there are some spurs in the RX but
I am sure this will be much improved in the final Hermes layout.

73, Kjell

På Fri, 03 Sep 2010 14:47:41 +0200, skrev Steven B. Dick