[hpsdr] Hermes and Apollo Status

Steven B. Dick sbdick at optonline.net
Sun Sep 5 06:31:59 PDT 2010

 Hi Kjell (and Tony). Thanks for responding to my inquiry. I'm so happy to
hear that both the Hermes and Apollo are coming along nicely and that the
modified Beta Hermes has very good data for both RX and TX.  I think these
two boards together will be wildly popular as they provide a high
performance transceiver solution in very compact form. Keep up the good
work.  Regards, Steve, K1RF