[hpsdr] New HPSDR card for VHF/UHF ?

ct1izu ct1izu at sapo.pt
Mon Sep 6 01:23:57 PDT 2010

I fully understand the objective but question if there are any A to D converters that will allow a high performance front end with equal performance
to a level 17 mixer on VHF/UHF ???

My thoughts were a digital tx that doubled as a LO for a high level mixer as being a compromise solution.
Shel CT1IZU