[hpsdr] New HPSDR card for VHF/UHF ?

Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 01:03:20 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am not sure if I understand you guys but what I think is a DDC in VHF/UHF.
I am not talking about a HF SDR with analogic downconverters (as GNURadio).

Now some hams are using HF SDR with analogic downconverters, for example 144/28. What I said is to go VHF directly with DDC, NO analogic downconverter used.

73, Maximo - EA1DDO