[hpsdr] Searching for DIN 41612 connectors / PROTeus - Prototyping Board

Joe S. Borovetz wa5vms at tapr.org
Thu Sep 9 19:41:35 PDT 2010

At 02:48 PM 9/9/2010, Thierbach, Ed wrote:

>I would definitely be interested in a couple of connectors and
>perfboards, assuming I ever get the time to get back to my embedded
>computer experiments. :-)  Having TAPR sell them is a great idea,
>and I think it would encourage people to do some experimenting.

In the US, these connectors are available from Mouser Electronics for
about $4 each. The shipping will cost you more than the connectors. I
am sure TAPR shipping would be similar based on what it costs to ship
anything these days.

The part numbers for these connectors can be found in the Atlas
assembly manual, which I believe, also lists a European supplier.

Joe