[hpsdr] Searching for DIN 41612 connectors / PROTeus - Prototyping Board

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Fri Sep 10 00:34:28 PDT 2010

These connectors are available from RS Components in UK.

96 way (3 row) socket part no. 406-408 £3.92 + VAT & shipping

96 way (3 row) plug part no. 481-831 £4.19 + VAT & shipping

It's worth looking through their on-line catalogue as they have a number of different types e.g straight, right-angled etc.

http://uk.rs-online.com

I believe Farnell also stock them but there is a minimum order surcharge.

73 de Chris G4NUX