[hpsdr] [OT] looking for Windows-7 Home Basic

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Wed Sep 15 11:07:42 PDT 2010

A new subscription to M$ Technet will get you 10 copies of all versions
of Win7 from Basic to Ultimate [about 23 versions] for $200 as a new
subscriber.  You also get all versions of Vista , XP , Win3x and DOS7,as
well as office, Servers and more.  There are no copies of Win9x on the
site.  Go to the Technet  site and examine what is there -
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/downloads/default.aspx

Dick K9IVB