[hpsdr] PowerSDR v 1.19.3.1.diversity2

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Sep 23 11:15:00 PDT 2010

Kurt,

I put a scope on Penelope J6, PIN 13 and I do see what you're talking
about.  I see the peculiar looking pulses here too!  They, of course,
should not be there and I will fix it.   I don't know if that was the
case with the original PowerSDR v1.19.3.1 program or not, but I'll
chase down the source and get rid of it anyway.

Interestingly, the presence of those pulses don't seem to affect my
external amp though (too short of a time duration I suspect).

I imagine that the problem is in the passing of the Command and
Control bytes to Ozy from various parts of the program (especially
when C&C bytes are being forced to Ozy without data to set up proper
clocks on Ozy).  I'll find the culprit.

I'll get back to you on it.  Thanks for the feedback!!

73,  Joe K5SO