[hpsdr] PowerSDR v 1.19.3.1.diversity2

kt Kurt_Tausch at t-online.de
Thu Sep 23 12:23:05 PDT 2010

Hi Joe,

I schould have told you that I tried  the W5WC programm (without diversity) with the same hardware set up. This program  provides both receive and transmitt functions.The mosfet  Q1 on penelope switches  the pa - relay perfectly.
The Firmware Versions used in this program, indicated in "PowerSDR Setup HPSDR" are: Ozy1.7, Mercury 3.0 , Penelope 1.2 , W5WC-06/12/2010 .

Going back to diversity2 K5SO 17SEPT2010 , always the same hardwaresetup , the pa  relay remains inactive.
The Firmware Versions in "PowerSDR Setup HPSDR" used for this program are: Ozy 6.0 , Mercury 3.0 , Penelope 1.2 , K5SO- 09/08/2010.

It puzzeles me too.May I ask you to observe the PIN13 output on your Penelope ? Could there a different type of relay be capable to switch the pa?

73" Kurt

DL9SM