[hpsdr] HPSDR Signal Overload ( In the digital processing???)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Apr 6 06:05:54 PDT 2011

There is already a 20 dB switchable attenuator on the Mercury board.
The attenuator is switched in when the "Pre-amp" selection is "OFF".
Direct connection (no attenuation) occurs when "Pre-amp" is
"ON" (there is no pre-amp on Mercury, as was discussed on the
reflector recently).

Of course, Alex will have switchable attenuators for Rx inputs, when
it becomes available.

73,  Joe K5SO