[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: HPSDR Signal Overload ( In the digital processing???) (Update)

ct1izu ct1izu at sapo.pt
Thu Apr 7 01:05:59 PDT 2011

Phil and All

I can confirm that the NB does indeed cause the effect described. I had
prevoisly turned off the blaker when close to a heavy hitter and
only dicovered the cure last weekend  when playing with the threshold in set
up. Its good to see a proper explanation and some info on a correct set up.

Merc is a very robust front end even feed with big Rhombics Long wire
Echelons. As I have commented before ADC overload only happens at Grey Line
time
 and is simlply cured by a HP filter set.
Shel CT1IZU