[hpsdr] Atlas ATX Connector Fully Compatible with PC ATX Supplies?

Duane - N9DG n9dg at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 11:44:15 PDT 2011

I have been running the Mini-box PW-200-M that I purchased in the 2007 time frame. I have not noted any noise from it while running either the Janus/Ozy or Mercury/Metis board combinations. I should note though that I have not loaded it any heavier than those two board combinations, so if there is an increase in noise as the load goes up I would not have seen it yet.

That PS comes with a pig tail connector for various HD types, I simply un-soldered those pigtail leads. It directly plugs onto the Atlas power connector.

http://www.mini-box.com/PW-200M-DC-DC-power-supply

Duane
N9DG