[hpsdr] Metis_V1.2 and KISS Konsole V1.0.4 available

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Apr 10 03:56:53 PDT 2011

Hi Dan,

Well looks like the DHCP fix did not solve the problem for your Netgear
router but did for another brand.

If you can please send me a Wireshark trace of your PC getting a DHCP IP
address and another with Metis failing then I'll have a crack at fixing it.
That process was successful for fixing another brand.

73 Phil...VK6APH