[hpsdr] 2M Transverter with Mercury

K1rqg at aol.com K1rqg at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 16:30:28 PDT 2011

Abhi

Yes, this is normal to see the increase in noise floor. You can manipulate
this in
a couple of ways: If your your 2M transverter has an internal RCV IF gain
adjust,
you can lower the noise floor to some degree with it, but depending on
which version
of PowerSDR you are using, if you set up your transverter using XVTRs you
can
lower the noise floor by using the RX Gain (db) adjustment.

73 de Joe
K1RQG

In a message dated 4/10/2011 6:46:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,