[hpsdr] Metis network throughput

Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 10:43:58 PDT 2011

Hi Phil,

As far as I know, Metis will detect the network speed with ease.
Actually Metis is limited to 100T. In the future will go up to 1000T.
But Metis, and any network hardware, detects itself the network top bandwith and adapts itself.
So you can use Metis with any switch or router (not hub).

73, Máximo - EA1DDO