[hpsdr] Steady Waterfall

Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 12:18:15 PDT 2011

Hi,

Just a quick question about PowerSDR and waterfall use.

Is there any way to move the "demodulation area" instead to move the spectrum?
I mean, when you click over a signal, the view centers itself. I would like to lock the spectrum and move the Rx area.

It is important when you want to use the waterfall. Everytime you chose a signal, the spectrum moves centering the signal and the waterfall gets unuseful.
The dial´s mark is always centered. Is there any option to move the dial along a locked spectrum?

Thank you and Happy Easter.

73, Maximo - EA1DDO