[hpsdr] Steady Waterfall

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Sun Apr 24 14:34:10 PDT 2011

At 07:18 PM 24/04/2011 +0000, Maximo EA1DDO_HK1DX wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a quick question about PowerSDR and waterfall use.
>
> Is there any way to move the "demodulation area" instead to move the
> spectrum?

Maximo, you can use the slider under the left of the spectrum display to move
the whole spectrum up and down. I commonly use this in split ops to see the
QSX
band of spectrum, moving the DX station calling frequency to the end of the
display.
Then, when you lose your receiver centre frequency from sight, you can click
"Center" to put it back in the middle.
Happy Easter,
Luke VK3HJ