[hpsdr] Metis User Manual V1.1

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Apr 26 04:04:26 PDT 2011

All,

An updated version of the Metis User Manual  (V1.1) will be availble from
00:00 UTC.

I added a second Ethernet card to my PC this weekend so I could remove the
Ethernet switch from the shack which was producing lots of spurs -
particularly bad on 6m.

The primary network card now goes directly to my ADSL modem and the seondary
card directly to Metis.
I added a few notes in the manual regarding the use of two cards, the need
to set them to different sub nets and how this eliminates the sometimes
protracted delays in getting an APIPA IP address.

Any tips that others have in relation to multiple cards please let me know
so I can add them to the next revision.

73 Phil...VK6APH