[hpsdr] Steady Waterfall

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed Apr 27 17:49:21 PDT 2011

I added a similar feature to the bandscope in KISS Konsole some time ago.
This is called "Waterfall AGC" and sets the minimum signal colour based on
the average band noise.

This works really well and you can change bands, antennas etc without the
need to adjust the waterfall settings.

Didn't see a need to set the Waterfall Dynamic Range but this would be
easy to code if needed.

73 Phil...VK6APH