[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2011/Apr/23

Kevin Wheatley kevin.m0khz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:27:08 PDT 2011

Hi Mike

OK that explains things :)

I REALLY missed the last session, being sat here in Europe I wait in anticipation to your weekly upload's, this is the first time in years this has happened, I wish you a fast recovery to good health, and look forward to your weekly edits! All the very best, and THANK YOU for your OUTSTANDING contribution to the HPSDR community.

73's
Kevin