[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2011/Apr/23

Henry Vredegoor henry.vredegoor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:49:37 PDT 2011

Hi Mike, Kevin, All,

Sad to hear Mike that you were in hospital, hope you are well again!

I uploaded my recorded session of Teamspeak from 23-APR-2011 to
"hamsdr.com" right away this evening:

*http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=1165*

Be aware however, it is processed to my personal preferences, (silences
removed, companded etc.)!

73's,

Henry - PA0HJA