[hpsdr] Diversity Setup Question

Rick ve3mm richardstasiak at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 15:17:58 PDT 2011

Hi Joe

Looking for some assistance on a new diversity rx setup.

I have:
-two TAPR mercury's programmed with v6.4 code
-all mods and settings done according to the pictures on your site (nice
job).
-PSDR w5wc 1.19.3.4 runs ok with both mercs in on the atlas.
-I deleted the mdb file in the 1.19.3.4 directory
-shut the power down to the atlas board and turned it back on.
-start your latest diversity code and press start.  The LoadFPGA screen is
sucessful and then the program hangs. XP says the the program is not
responding.

Can you please give me a pointer on what to try next.

Thanks and 73

Rick ve3mm