[hpsdr] Problems with PowerSDR v 1.19.3.4, on TX

pedro Garcia ea4adj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 04:27:42 PDT 2011

Hi all,
I got some problems when running PowerSDR version 1.19.3.4.
1 .- VOX does not operate via VAC nor connecting the microphone to the
Penelope board.
2 .- Another problem is that I work in digital modes with  HPSDR  and
DM780,  I connect  PowerSDR with Ham Radio Deluxe via  virtual serial port
with  the program VSPE, and works good, but PowerSDR doesn´t transmit
automatically when DM780 start the transmission, in PowerSDR v 1.19.3.3,
performs good, although the audio is better in PowerSDR v 1.19.3.4.

73, Pedro.