[hpsdr] Fwd: Alex

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 06:32:49 PDT 2011

Example connection diagram for Alex, Penny, Mercury PennyWhistle enclosed.
You will still need to supply some BNC to BNC jumpers, and maybe do a little
soldering on the DB-25 that connects to Penny, but the ribbon, SMB and VSWR
jumper are included if you order all the boards and the housing.

We will have a preliminary version of the DOCs out soon, as soon as the team has had
a change to look at them.

--- Graham / KE9H

==