[hpsdr] Alex bare boards option

Steve Bunch steveb_75 at ameritech.net
Tue Aug 9 17:37:55 PDT 2011

It appears that Arrow has a few thousand of them in stock at $1.08 apiece (clearance pricing because they're discontinued).  They are generally a reliable supplier.
http://components.arrow.com/part/detail/3024976S2590106N4302?region=na&whereFrom=partDetailClickThrough

I have no connection with Arrow and can't confirm that they're really available, I just noticed this in a Google search.

Steve, K9SRB