[hpsdr] Alex Enclosure

Graham / KE9H KE9H at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 10 17:42:21 PDT 2011

Jeremy and Bruce are correct.

You need the box to mechanically hold and shield the cards.
When mounting in Pandora, you set aside the custom front panel,
but still need to use the custom rear panel , which has the control
cable cut-outs, as well as a foot/brace that attaches to the bottom
of Pandora to support the rear of ALEX.

--- Graham

==