[hpsdr] Distorted audio

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 02:55:08 PDT 2011

I'm surprised that the T'bolt continued to work at all let alone at 10MHz although severely modulated. I can't begin to work out what voltages actually appeared at the input to the unit without the 0V connected. I guess that would depend on what current was drawn from each rail. Hmmm...

Also I'm glad it does not appear to have done any damage to the T'bolt.

73 Chris G4NUX