[hpsdr] diversity program downloads

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Aug 13 07:05:00 PDT 2011

Hi Rick,

FB!  Glad to hear the program is working correctly for you now.

By the way, with the test setup you describe you should be able to
null the signal to better than 50 dB from your sig gen input level.
The reason the point control only allowed 25 dB in your test is that
the pixel resolution on the graphics display gives relatively coarse
step resolution in phase and gain.  To fine tweak a null you can use
either the up/down arrows on the gain/phase controls or you may use
mouse wheel adjustments of gain/phase if you click on the numerical
display of the gain/phase controls.

73,  Joe K5SO