[hpsdr] PSDR v1.19.3.4 updated on svn

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Tue Aug 23 08:19:55 PDT 2011

At 10:28 AM 15/08/2011 -0500, Doug W5WC wrote:

> The forward and reflected power readings from Alex were added to PowerSDR
> 1.19.3.4 and uploaded to the svn server today. This will be added to the
beta
> version soon.

Where do the forward and reflected power signals from the directional coupler
connect, for measurement, to the HPSDR hardware?
I have a 100W Codan PA in my HPSDR system that has a directional coupler at
the
output that I wish to use. I do not plan to use Alex.
Is the Forward and Reflected power measured individually, or is a calculation
made on the two signals to display VSWR?
If absolute Forward and Reflected readings are shown, is there a means to
calibrate same, to read true power?

73,
Luke VK3HJ