[hpsdr] FWD/REV connection

Luke Steele mail10 at barefoothorse.com.au
Tue Aug 23 21:04:04 PDT 2011

Where do I connect the Fwd and Rev from the directional coupler on my PA so
PSDR reads this information, in the updated version?
Mercury has a through connection from the Alex connector to the Through
connector. The text indicates a connection to Mercury. Where? There are
four ADC inputs on the D25 connector. Are some of these used?
How is the output from the directional coupler calibrated to give a
meaningful result? These levels will change with frequency.

Luke VK3HJ