[hpsdr] Alex: definitely need docs now!

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Tue Aug 23 19:41:38 PDT 2011

Hi George,

The SWR cable is sized to go between Mercury and Penelope/Pennylane,
not all the way over to the Alex-TX board (although it will work if
you plug it into Alex-TX).

The forward and reflected power signals from Alex-TX go to the
on-board connector as well as over to Mercury via the ribbon cable.

Thus the "SWR" connector on Mercury is equivalent to the "SWR"
connector on Alex-TX as long as you have the control ribbon cable
connected properly between the two boards.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI