[hpsdr] Need Help Setting Up a SVN Download of PowerSDR 2.2.3

Bob Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Thu Dec 29 18:54:42 PST 2011

Hi:

I've been trying to install the necessary directory structure and
software so I can perform SVN downloads. I am trying to follow the
procedure given in the
Quick Start Up Guide (Windows). It is very difficult to follow!

I have downloaded TortoiseSVN  for Windows XP using another PC and
have it on a memory stick ready to install on my HPSDR computer. The procedure
says that "Once TortoiseSVN is installed" to create the directory
structure  "C:\HPSDR\PennyMerge".  I have created the directory
structure but cannot
proceed because the procedure does not say how or where to install TortoiseSVN.

The remainder of the procedure appears to be equally confusing. For
example, Step 3 says to type a following line into the "URL of
repository" field and
then go to step 4. But there is no step 4!

Thanks for any help or ideas you can give me.

73,
Bob Mahrenholz
K4QQK