[hpsdr] Need Help Setting Up a SVN Download of PowerSDR 2.2.3

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 19:05:42 PST 2011

Bob

We  lost the server that hosted our SVN the day before Christmas.  We
are in the process of get a new SVN set up.

Jeremy NH6Z has set up a read only SVN here.

https://www.xenotropic.com/repos_sdr_hpsdr

These instructions are repeated on the openhpsdr.org/download.php
webpage.

We will update the wiki once we know where the new one is located.

Dave, KV0S