[hpsdr] Need Help Setting Up a SVN Download of PowerSDR 2.2.3

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Thu Dec 29 19:29:14 PST 2011

Bob,

The svn installer should default to installing svn in something like
c:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN  -- at least that is where my instance was
installed.

Once svn is installed you can access svn functions via Windows Explorer
by right-clicking on a folder for example.

So, you would right click on the hpsdr folder you created earlier and
select SVN Checkout as described.  This will pop up a dialog box where
you can enter the svn style url as described in the document.
Completion of this step will cause the files referenced by that url to
be downloaded to your PC.  This will include PowerSDR.exe and several
other files including .dlls.

You mentioned that you were transferring the Tortoise SVN installer to
your HPSDR PC - does this imply you do not have internet access on that
PC?  If not, you will not be able to download PowerSDR and related files
as described above.  If you do not have internet access on this PC, you
can always install svn  and download on a different PC and move the
downloaded folders by some other means to the target machine.

Hope this helps.

73, Pete, N3EVL