[hpsdr] Need Help Setting Up a SVN Download of PowerSDR 2.2.3

Bob G Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Fri Dec 30 07:10:07 PST 2011

Pete:
Thanks for getting me started! And yes I need to download this on my laptop
before I transfer the files to the HPSDR computer. I have intentionally
kept my HPSDR off the Internet. I have installed PowerSDR 1.16 and 1.19 by
downloading W5WC's files to the laptop and then transferring then via CD or
memory stick.

The main problem I was having was knowing how to install TortoiseSVN.
Simply double clicking it did it. I'm afraid to click on something that I
don't know what it is going to happen.

TortoiseSVN was installed in c:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN like yours.
I am now down to Step 3 of the procedure where you "download the latest
software" and Select "SVN Checkout". Unfortunately, there is no "SVN Checkout"
only "SVN Upgrade working copy" and "TortoiseSVN". "TortoiseSVN" has
"Repro-browster", "Properties", "Settings", "Help" and "About" as subheadings.

I'm still scratching my head over that one.

Thanks for your help,
Bob K4QQK