[hpsdr] Postings slow to show up on website!

george byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Sat Dec 31 15:13:22 PST 2011

Dear All,
I've been finding that posts are taking over 12 hours to show up in the
archive.  I get a 'digest' and not individual emails sent to me.  So it's
possible that Jeremy's response to Bob Mahrenholz was to such an email.  I
just got the digest, and while my email post to the list is there, it still
has NOT shown up in the archive!

Does anyone have any idea what is happening, or what can be done to speed up
the appearance in the archive?  I'm refreshing with ctrl-F5 just to be sure
that it's going to the website, but that doesn't make a difference!  Does
anyone else have the same problem that I'm having?

This has been going on for several days now.  It took overnight for my
'Successful HPSDRProgrammer use' posting to show up.

Happy New Year,
73,
George K9TRV