[hpsdr] Metis firmware upgrade

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Dec 12 17:04:53 PST 2011

Phil,

Earlier versions of Metis firmware can be downloaded from

svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/Metis/Release

however, it is unlikely that going to an earlier version will fix your
problem.  Instead you might try various versions of HPSDRProgrammer if
the latest version does not do it for you.  Here, for the longest
time, only HPSDRProgrammer v1.0 was the only version that would
successfully update my Metis board but now HPSDRProgrammer v1.6 works
fine for me too.

Did you locate the wpcap.dll you mentioned earlier not being able to
find?

73,  Joe K5SO