[hpsdr] Metis firmware upgrade

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Mon Dec 12 17:24:19 PST 2011

Phil,

wpcap.dll is necessary on the XP machine too in order to run
HPSDRProgrammer.

Have you ever used HPSDRProgrammer to update any firmware on your
system before this attempt?  If not, it would be a good idea to use
the Metis manual step by step carefully.  If things don't show up as
the manual indicates then I'd be happy to work with you, perhaps off
list (?), with you step by step to see if we can find a way for
HPSDRProgrammer to work on your system.

73,  Joe K5SO