[hpsdr] Latest Software

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sat Dec 17 02:33:58 PST 2011

Hi Dough.

I have tested the latest software and it works very fine.

There is a difference from before in the calibration: After a calibration,
a -70 dBm signal showed -70dBm with and without the 20 dB attenuator. In
the new software, the signal strength drops to -97 dBm with the 20 dB
attenuator. For the rest of the attenuation steps the drop is according to
the settings.

I think the principle from the original calibration should be kept. It is
very convenient to read the real signal strength at all the attenuator
settings.

73, Kjell