[hpsdr] Latest Software

h-hartfuss at t-online.de h-hartfuss at t-online.de
Sat Dec 17 08:47:40 PST 2011

Hi Kjell, Doug,
I've just checked that on 80, 40, 20m with v2.2.3 (W5WC - 11/30/11) and
Alex included:
signal level (S-meter reading) stays constant within 1dB when going
through the settings between 0 ... -50dB, corresponding to the various
combinations of Mercury and Alex attenuators. From my point of view all
works fine.
Attenuator switching problem with your Alex ??
73, Hans, DL2MDQ.