[hpsdr] Need Help Setting Up a SVN Download of PowerSDR 2.2.3

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Fri Dec 30 20:48:46 PST 2011

On Dec 30, 2011, at 6:26 PM, Bob G Mahrenholz wrote:

> Following steps 2 and 3 of the procedure, I right clicked on PennyMerge and selected
> SVN Checkout. I then typed the address given into the URL of repository field:
>  "svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_adr_windows/PowerSDR/branches/kd5tfd/PennyMerge/bin/Release"
>
> I got an "Unable to connect to a repository at URL" message which I expected. I then
> entered the current address given by Dave Larsen:
>  "https://www.xenotropic.com/repos_sdr_hpsdr"

"You can't get there from here."

I only mirrored repos_sdr_hpsdr, not repos_sdr_windows.  Maybe not being a Windows user I subconsciously didn't think they needed a special SVN branch.  Either way, I didn't snag it before it went offline.  I'm supposed to be getting a DVD of the SVN sometime in the future.  I'll put it online as soon as I have it.  Doug's code should be available in his SVN directory:

https://www.xenotropic.com/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/W5WC/PowerSDR_HPSDR_2/bin/Release

Note you can browse the full SVN repository using websvn and download portions of the tree using your web browser.  Point it to:

https://www.xenotropic.com/websvn

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems