[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.2.diversity16 (K5SO 11FEB2011) ...w/Metis support

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Feb 11 12:45:14 PST 2011

PowerSDR v1.19.3.2.diversity16 (K5SO 11FEB2011) is available for
download from

http://k5so.com/HPSDR_downloads.html

This version modifies the W5WC PowerSDR v1.19.3.2 program which
supports Metis as well as Ozy/Magister and includes:

1)  Metis support to the extent that the W5WC PowerSDR v1.19.3.2
program provides such support.

2)  A modified Diversity Control that includes a user selection option
to permit the user to select which input source (Mercury 1 or Mercury
2) is to be used as the reference (unchanged) input for gain/phase
shifting of the data streams.   A "yellow" control point on the
display indicates that Mercury 1 is being used as the reference input
whereas a "blue" control point indicates that Mercury 2 is being used
as the reference input.

3)  This version restricts the gain parameter to a maximum value of
"1" for the gain/phase shift, keeping the gain/phase control point
within the green radar screen area, and hopefully is more intuitive
for the user.

While this version is intended to be compatible with the soon-to-
arrive Metis (ethernet) board, I do not currently have a Metis board
with which to check functionality.  Be assured that as soon as I
receive my Metis board I will ensure that any bugs that are associated
with Metis operation are cured as soon as possible should they
exist.   My checks of this version to this point have been done while
using an Ozy(USB) interface to the PC.

73,  Joe K5SO