[hpsdr] PowerSDR v1.19.3.2.diversity16 (K5SO 11FEB2011) ...w/Metis support

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Feb 11 17:09:03 PST 2011

I noticed that I had a little bug in that if you manually typed in a
value greater than 1 in the gain window of the Diversity Control it
would take it (argh!), so I fixed that and posted the fixed version on
my website with no name change since it's only been on the site for a
short while and the change is actually very minimal, probably it
wouldn't even be noticed in fact.

Nevertheless, if you've already downloaded the file you might want to
download it again to have the corrected version.

73,  Joe K5SO