[hpsdr] Update to PowerSDR/OPenHPSDR v1.19.3.3 added to svn

Doug W5WC w5wc at windstream.net
Fri Feb 18 20:11:51 PST 2011

Updates were added to PowerSDR/OpenHPSDR v.1.19.3.3 that addresses the
issues users are having with "hot switching". A noticeable 80mS or more of
rf was still present after returning to receive. The delay is not consistent
and varied greatly depending on the computer in use. This may not correct
the problem for everyone so if you find my default settings or limits need
adjusting please let me know.

Added to the Setup/Options tab are three controls that to help fine tune
your radio.  Enable PTT Delay will enable the PTT Delay up/down control. The
PTT Delay control adds delay between the release of the PTT until the PTT
Out line drops. The third is the MOX Delay up/down control. This allows the
user to fine tune the delay between when the buffers empty and the dropping
of the PTT out line.  If this control is set to low the carrier will still
be present at the output after returning to receive.  I added the MOX Delay
because of the vast differences noticed with latency in systems I used to
test with.

The PTT Delay is not active for the CW modes. Delay control for cw break-in
is already present. The MOX Delay is active for all modes.

Also added was a display distortion fix sent to me by Joe, K5SO. Many thanks
for that info.

73, Doug W5WC