[hpsdr] Volunteer Software Developer Request

Dave Larsen kv0s.dave at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 08:23:28 PST 2011

I am looking for a volunteer to assist in the production of our current
software for the Windows 7 64 bit Operating System.

Requirements:

   1. Experience compiling software and using an SVN
   2. Have used or can learn the Qt development environment
(http://qt.nokia.com/)
   3. Must have a Windows 7 64-bit operating system.
   4. Familiarity with the Windows 7 64 bit driver authorization issues.

If you have and interest in this project, Please let me know.

Dave, KV0S