[hpsdr] PowerSDR latest software?

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 06:29:20 PST 2011

Hmmm...

I know I haven't been watching the reflector too closely lately but I don't remember seeing anything which might have a bearing on my problem.

I haven't powered my HPSDR rig up for about 3 months - not since the very cold weather started in early December here in SE England. I tried it today AFTER I had used Tortoise SVN to update all the software. I DIDN'T reflash any of the cards.

When I clicked Start on PowerSDR the images were loaded and the software started. I was very suspicious of something being wrong when 20m was as dead as a Dodo. I tried 15m and found it was actually tuned to the MW broadcast band - or part of it!

The s/w version at the top of PowerSDR is KD5TFD  2Feb2011b  v1.10.4+BaseSVN2025

The various card f/w versions are reported as :

Ozy FX2  20090524

Ozy  18

Mercury  29

Penny(Lane)  12

What are the latest versions I should be using?

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX