[hpsdr] Excalibur back panel "cover" for Pandora

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 06:10:15 PST 2011

Mark

The original back plate for Pandora was designed by Roger Rehr, W3SZ. It was a limited production run by TenTec if my memory servers me.

I posted a mod I'd made to this back plate for the Excalibur connectors - but if you haven't got the back plate that is not much use to you!

The post was dated 30 Sep 2010 and headed "[hpsdr] Excalibur back plate". The photo is at http://www.vspl.co.uk/chris

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX